Get To Know The “Fearless Ones”
The continued evolution of the Air Jordan I comes with new styles and collaborations for Holiday 2019.
Last year, Jordan Brand introduced “The Ones,” a collection of Air Jordan Is repped by a group of defiant, talented individuals. This crew of athletes, musicians and cultural figures expands even further this season with the “Fearless Ones,” a campaign highlighting more communities, collaborations and colorways.
The “Fearless Ones” cast includes:
- Ghetto Gastro, a Bronx-based collective whose inventive cooking is changing the culinary world
- Victoria Canal, a singer/songwriter whose music exists to uplift those who feel marginalized
- Melody Ehsani, a jewelry designer whose longtime love of basketball influences her creativity
- Les Twins, twin brothers who dance on the biggest stages worldwide but keep their roots intact
- Blue The Great, an artist and DJ who is creating iconography for a new generation
- Edison Chen, the co-founder of CLOT whose work bridges Eastern and Western culture
- Chris Paul, the vicious point guard who’s also known for his sneaker game and love of bowling
- Hiromichi Ochiai, founder of Facetasm, a bold brand with collections inspired by life in Tokyo
- Youssouf Fofana, founder of Maison Chateau Rouge, a brand with roots in Senegal and France
Look forward to stories about the “Fearless Ones” and new Air Jordan I releases throughout the season.