@SEANDSHOOTS – TURIN, ITALY
Photo update from photographer Sean Dougherty on tour with Jordan Brand
1. It wouldn’t be right to roll up to the event in anything other than Italian sports cars. Here you can see all of the the cars lined up on the track before the media team arrived.
2. One of the Italian ballers jumping over me as I lay on the ground trying to get the shot. They could really get up so it wasn’t really a problem that I was completely in the way for the photo.
3 +4. The Italian kids wanted to get a friendly dunk competition going before the release of the 32 on the roof of the old car factory in Turin Italy.
5. Footballer and sneaker head Marco Materazzi arriving at the event.
6. Les Twins don’t just dance, but also have game on the court. It was such a pleasure working with these guys. These guys really brought their personalities to everything they did whether it was dancing, basketball or modeling. Pure energy, passion and fun.
7. The Bola lit up red during the AJ 32 presentation. This was right before I went upstairs where Les Twins presented me with my pair of 32s.
8. The twins and I entering the Bola to receive our 32s right before hitting the court. Right after this photo they handed me a pair of Bred Mids fresh off the pedestal.
9 + 10. Birds eye shots of the Bola